2008 BEIJING OLYMPICS SONG "WELCOME TO BEIJING" or "Beijing Huan Ying Ni" MV(FULL)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hangeng Olympic Torch Bearer



Translation:

Interviewer: Could you tell us a little about your feelings toward this event today?

♥Hangeng: Today, I have been feeling very excited. At first, when I was still in the car, I didn’t feel that excited, but when I got there and lit up the torch (from the previous runner), all the emotions came rushing in, and I felt very proud, excited and happy. Also, from this event, I hope to spread our Chinese culture and heritage to others worldwide, so that they can understand more about China.

Interviewer: I’m very curious, what would you say to your Super Junior (SJ-M) members about this Torch Carrying Event?

♥Hangeng: Yes, I’ll be calling them very shortly, telling them about my experience and feelings, in hopes of having them also experience + share my excitement and happiness as well.

Interviewer: Would you be willing to use our channel (Sohu) to spread a message of hope for the 2008 Olympics?

♥Hangeng: Of course. I hope that 2008 Beijing Olympic Games will be a great success. I also give my best wishes to the athletes, may they work their hardest and achieve their best goals. Through their hard works they’ll definitely present China’s strength and splendidness!

Interviewer: Thank you

♥Hangeng: Thank you

Translated by me (Star @ sapphirebluelove), please credit and link back if taking out!

No comments: